Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

A2Z Series Week 19 - S is for Silver

*purchased by me*


Hey there!  It's week 19 of the A2Z Weekly Challenge, and this week S is for Silver.  I'm actually on time for this one even with working crazy hours all week! 


I had a lot of different ideas for what I wanted to do this week. I decided to go with this simple, but cute look.  I had done a similar look using pinks back in October for Breast Cancer Awareness and had wanted to try it again.  This week seemed perfect for it! 


The polishes I used are Girly Bits Stormy Skies (3 coats), Bonita Dream Wonderland (2 coats), and Rica Whiteout (2 coats). I used KBShimmer Connected Lines Vinyl Nail Decals to do the stripes on my accent nail and drew the heart on with a dotting tool.  I finished the look with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.


I'm not normally a fan of metallic polishes, but I do like this silver Bonita. I think my look turned out just how I wanted it to which makes me happy!
 
What do you think of this simple nail art? 

Don't forget to check out the other bloggers participating in the challenge and remember to check back every Thursday to see all the creations.  Next week T is for Texture.  For the complete A2Z Archive head over to the hubpage HERE
 
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Have a few Bonitas but haven't tried them yet, so they intrigue me every time I see ones I don't have. I like that it doesn't lean really silver, but almost like a pewter. Am I correct?
    I assume Stormy Skies is the blue, and I love that too! :) Great combo, and I love the challenge....I need a basic a2z challenge like this to try!

    ReplyDelete