Pages

Monday, March 9, 2015

A2Z Series Week 16 - P is for Pale

*purchased by me*


Hey there! I'm still behind, but almost caught up with the A2Z Weekly Challenge. For week 16 P is for Pale.  


I wanted to go with pale colors and a simple dotticure. I used Essie Who Is The Boss and Chinchilly plus a medium tipped dotting tool to achieve this look. 


I thought that a matte topcoat would make this pale look even better so I finished off the look with Butter London Matte Finish topcoat.  


Here's the same look with a shiny topcoat. I really prefer it matte which is odd cause I normally prefer manis with a shiny topcoat.
 
What do you think? Does it look better matte or shiny? 

I will have my Q is for Quirky post up soon.  Don't forget to check out the other bloggers participating in the challenge and remember to check back every Thursday to see all the creations.  Next week is R is for Redo/Reboot/Recycle.  For the complete A2Z Archive head over to the hubpage HERE! 

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment