Pages

Monday, March 19, 2018

Nail Challenge Collaborative: March 2018 - Pastels

 
Hey there!  I'm back after a hiatus due to work being crazy busy!  I am starting off my Nail Challenge Collaborative March Pastels theme posts with some shamrocks I did for St. Patrick's Day! 

 
I started with a base of Emily de Molly Cubicle Gangster which is an awesome green polish that I don't know why I waited so long to wear.  I used Rica Mellow Yellow and Summer Mint and What's Up Nails Clover Field and Shamrock Tape Stencils to create the pastel gradient shamrocks. I finished the look with a coat of Tonic Topper quick dry topcoat. 
 
 
I know this is not my neatest work, but I do love how it turned out.  Sometimes even a messy mani can be pretty!  What did you do for St. Patrick's Day nails? 
 
Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading!  


No comments:

Post a Comment