Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Nail Challenge Collaborative: March 2018 - Pastels

 
Hey there!  Today I have my second post for the Nail Challenge Collaborative March Pastels theme.  I went with paint drips in different pastel colors for this look and used all Zoya nail polishes. 
 
 
I started with a base of Zoya Purity.  I did two coats plus topcoat.  Then I used Zoya Blu, Stella (also known as Cole, but my bottle is labeled Stella), Neely, and Dot and What's Up Nails Dripping Stencils to create this look.  I wanted to use different shades of pastels rather than one shade, and I felt that the white base made these colors stand out more.  I finished off my look with Tonic Topper quick dry topcoat. 

 
I think this look is fun!  I've used stamping plates to do paint splatters, but haven't done the drips before.  I'm happy with how these turned out and hope you like them too. 
 
What are some pastel mani ideas that you would like to see? 
 
Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment