Pages

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Nail Challenge Collaborative: January 2018 - Blue


Hey there!  Today I have my first post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative January theme which is blue.  All manis for this month should have blue as the main color, but can use other colors as accents. 


For this look I decided to do a pond mani.  The way a pond mani works is that you start with a jelly polish then you stamp or use a dotting tool to create the next layer, then you polish over it with the jelly polish, then stamp, then polish, etc. etc. etc.!  I never realized how time consuming this nail art can be!


I started with 2 coats of Rica Squishy Blueberry.  This is a really sheer jelly so that's why I decided to do two coats.  Then I stamped the snowflakes using MoYou London Festive 03 plate and Rica Whiteout.  I repeated this process two more times with two coats of Squishy Blueberry then stamping and finished up with two more coats of Squishy Blueberry.  I don't want to tell you how long it took me to do this. 


I am really happy with how it turned out though.  It's a cool look just very time consuming to create.  I hope you like it!

Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thank for reading! 
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love pond manis and this jelly polish is super squishy. :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. It looks super cute on you and that pearl polish is divine!

    Ref:- Nail Art Course in Thailand

    ReplyDelete