Pages

Friday, June 3, 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - May 2016: Spring Fashion

*purchased by me*
 

Hey there!  Today I have my second post for May's Nail Challenge Collaborative Spring Fashion theme.  This look is inspired by the Ralph Lauren outfit above.  
 

I started with a base of two coats of Orly Color Blast In The Name Of Justice from the Wonder Woman collection available at Walgreen's.  I am in love with this color and the shimmer/flakies. 
 

Then using Orly Color Blast Lady Truth also from the Wonder Woman collection and straight vinyls from Stick It! Nail Vinyls to mimic the stripes on the shirt.  I left one nail solid blue like the skirt.  
 

I honestly thought the shirt was red and blue when I did these, but now that I'm looking at it I see that it's orange.  Oops! Unfortunately these were already done before I realized.  
 

I think that this does look like the Ralph Lauren outfit above even if the colors aren't exact.  

What do you think of this look?  What trends have you been wearing this spring? 
 
Please check out the other bloggers below. Thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment