Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - June 2016: Video Games

*purchased by me*


Hey there!  So June's theme for The Nail Challenge Collaborative is Video Games. I'm not a gamer really at all, but voted for this theme cause my nephews love video games, and there are so many options.  I decided to go with a game I have bought not only many different versions of for them, but also many cards.  Pokemon is obviously the one I chose for my first! 
 

For this look I started with a base of Rica Whiteout.  This has become my go to white cause it's a lovely one coater. I honestly have three bottles in my stash right now!  


I then painted half my nail with Zoya Red Door Red which is my favorite one coater red polish. I lucked out finding this color on Amazon and immediately fell in love.  I painted a black line with my Color Club Art Club black striper.  I used Rica Blackout and my dotting tool for the black dot and Rica Whiteout for the white center dot. 


I think my Pokeball look turned out great! I couldn't be happier with this mani! I just hope my nephews love it as much as I do! 

What's your favorite video game?  Have you done video game inspired nail art! 
 
Please check out the other blogger below! Thank for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment