Pages

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative- January 2016: Purple

Hey there! I hope you're all staying warm this winter!  Today I have my second post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative January purple theme.  


As I mentioned with my previous post I struggle with vague themes like purple so I really didn't know what to do. I chose Essie Hubby For Dessert first which is a sheer candied lilac.  Sitting in front of me at my nail polish table was Philly Loves Lacquer Make Gnome Mistakes from the January G.N.O.M.E. Box. I put these two polishes together and thought they'd be perfect for each other. 


I did two coats of Make Gnome Mistakes on my index and pinkie nails, and three coats of Hubby For Dessert. Once Hubby For Dessert was dry I used cathedral window nail vinyl stencils from Rica to create the nail art on my middle and ring fingers.  I finished up with one coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top to smooth everything out. 


I'm so happy with how this turned out, and I was right, these polishes were made for each other!  

What do you think of this purple look? Have you done any fun purple nail art? 
 
Please check out the other bloggers below. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment