Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

A2Z Series Week 9 - I is for Inspired

*purchased by me*

Hey there!  How is everyone surviving this crazy cold weather?  I'm working for a few weeks in a hotel in Massachusetts, and I'm so glad I don't have to go outside cause I'm staying here as well.  This weather is definitely taking its toll on my hands and nails though. Even with using cuticle oil and lotion they are so dry! Anyway, after a short hiatus for the holidays the A2Z Weekly Challenge is back, and this week I is for Inspired
 

I honestly have not been feeling inspired at all lately.  I really hoped something would inspire me, and when I was looking through my nail polish case last night it hit me!  
 

Luckily I brought polishes with me that match my Caboodles nail polish case.  I used Zoya Raven, Zoya Purity, and Polish My Life Breakfast on Fifth plus my dotting tools to create this look!  I finished it with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.  
 

I really like this especially for doing something so last minute.  It was simple, but I think it's cute, and I could see this in lots of other color patterns.  

What colors would you use for a mani like this?  What inspires you when doing nail art? 

Don't forget to check out the other bloggers participating in the challenge and remember to check back every Thursday to see all the creations.  Next week is J is for Jewel.  For the complete A2Z Archive head over to the hubpage HERE

Thanks for reading! 

6 comments: