Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2015

A2Z Series Week 11 - K is for Kitchen Sink

*purchased by me*


Hey there! I'm a few days late, but this week is week 11 of the A2Z Weekly Challenge and K is for Kitchen Sink. I wasn't really sure what this theme meant, but figured it really could be anything.  I decided to do different nail art designs on each nail for my look. 


I used Zoya Raven and Color Club Harp On It plus Nail Vinyls and my dotting tools to create this look.  The sink in my house is chrome with a black and chrome faucet so it works for that too! 


I love this color combination, and although my look isn't perfect I'm happy with how it turned out.  

What would you do for a kitchen sink mani? 

Don't forget to check out the other bloggers participating in the challenge and remember to check back every Thursday to see all the creations.  Next week is l is for Lines.  For the complete A2Z Archive head over to the hubpage HERE

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment