Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Red Coat Tuesday

*purchased by me*


For today's #RedCoatTuesday post I used a base of Zoya Raven. I forgot how much I love this color and black nail polish in general. This is one coat of Raven. 


I wanted something with a shimmer on top to go with today's #augustuntriedchallenge theme, and found the perfect glitter polish - Different Dimension Spencer which was part of the DD Pretty Little Liars Collection. Spencer is a red jelly base with red, black, silver, and holo glitters. This is one coat of Spencer. 

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of this in sunlight to show the holo, but I think it looks pretty like this. 


Tonight is the summer fatal finale of Pretty Little Liars. This honestly wasn't my favorite season cause I'm not a fan of Ali, but I'm looking forward to how it ends! 


What do you think of my #RedCoatTuesday mani? Are you excited for the PLL summer fatal finale? 


Thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment