Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Pipe Dream Polish 110 degrees

*purchased by me*


Today I have for you Pipe Dream Polish 110 degrees from the A Night In Vegas collection. This color is described as a coral leaning orange neon creme with subtle orange shimmer.  My camera had a really hard time capturing this color accurately as seems to be a normal problem with neons. It's absolutely gorgeous in person! 


As you can see from my picture taken outdoors this color had a lot of fun in the sun! 


This picture was taken indoors in artificial lighting. I used 1 coat of Nailtiques Formula 2, 1 coat of Zoya Get Even, 3 coats of Pipe Dream Polish 110 degrees, and 1 coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top.  The formula on this polish was amazing. I can't wait to get some others from this collection. 


Have you tried any of the A Night In Vegas polishes from Pipe Dream Polish? What are your favorites. 

Pipe Dream Polishes can be purchased at pipedreampolish.bigcartel.com and don't forget to like their facebook page.

Thanks for reading! 




No comments:

Post a Comment