Pages

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Nail Challenge Collaborative: August 2017 - Flowers


Hey there!  Today I have my second post for Nail Challenge Collaborative August Flowers theme.  I did these earlier in the month, but just haven't had time to write a post so I'm finally getting to it now.  If you follow me on Instagram @samantha1027 then you might have already seen the base I did for this look.


I wanted to do something a little different for this one so I went with a fan brush nail art base using Zoya Tobey, Wednesday and Paz.  I've been trying to participate in #fanbrushfriday on Instagram and one week the colors were bright pink, bright orange, and teal.  I thought these colors would work well as a base for flower nail art so decided to stamp over them. 


I stamped over the base with Rica Whiteout and Born Pretty Store BPL-024 plate.  This is one of my favorite plates with all of the flower designs and I love this stamp in particular with the bigger petals.  It always looks great when I use it. 


I'm really happy with how these turned out.  I like the fan brush nail art under the stamping and plan on doing more looks like this in the future.  I should have at least one more post for this month's challenge if not two so keep on the lookout for them. 

Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment