Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Influenster Vita VoxBox Review

I received my first Influenster Vitality VoxBox last month. I have been on Influenster for nearly a year so was excited to finally get one. 


This is everything that I got! I'll describe each product below. 


I have an addiction to lip balms so the Softlips Cube was right up my alley.  The flavor is pomegranate blueberry, and it comes in the cute, cube shaped container.  The product is described as 5 in 1 lip care with lip perfecting technology. The 5 things this product does are hydrate, replenish, smooth, protect, and shine. After using the Softlips Cube I have noticed my lips feel smoother, and I love the flavor. My one complaint is that it doesn't easily fit in my pocket. 


Next is Pure Leaf Sweet Tea. I'm a big fan of iced tea, and this one is really good. It definitely has a fresh brewed taste. 


Another product included was Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons. 


As someone with problem skin I was very happy to get the Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Serum. This innovative skincare system with a fine-tuned blend of barrier supporting Ceramides, protective protein complex, and powerful skin brighteners helps intercept early aging signs, so your skin looks stress-free, even when you aren't. I just started using this product so I don't have results to report yet. 


Next I got First Degree Burn Cream. I am very clumsy so I'm sure this will come in handy. Luckily I haven't had a reason to use it yet though! 


Finally I got Bikini Ready Energy Gummies. These are a dietary supplement which taste great, boost metabolism, and increase energy. 

Overall, I'm pleased with my first Influenster Vitality VoxBox.  Feel free to watch my YouTube video when I opened my VoxBox.  Are you already a member of Influenster?  If not, you can sign up for an account at www.influenster.com or I can email you a referral link. 

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment