Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - November 2015: Monochrome

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Sorry I've been MIA for a while.  I broke my index finger nail way below the quick so haven't been doing my nails much, but today I have my first post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative November Monochrome theme.  


I knew I wanted to do shades of brown, and originally I was going to do stamping, but once I picked my polishes I decided to do fan brush nail art. I thought they would look great together in a fan brush look. 


I started with a base of Zoya Jacqueline and then with my fan brush I used Zoya Nyssa and Essie Partner In Crime as well as Jacqueline.  I did a layer of Nyssa, a layer of Partner In Crime, a layer of Jacqueline then one more layer of Nyssa and Partner In Crime to achieve this look.  


Here's a macro shot so you can see how it looks close up. 


I really love fan brush nail art.  It's super easy and looks great!  Plus it's fun to see what colors look good together.  

What do you think of this look? Have you tried fan brush nail art? What would you do for a monochrome look? 

Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment