Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - July 2015: Travel

*purchased by me*

Photo by Kris Nelson

Hey there!  July's theme for The Nail Challenge Collaborative is Travel.  One place I would love to travel to is Hawaii, and my nails are inspired by this picture of Baldwin Beach in Paia along Maui's North Shore.  


I started with a base of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Monster's Tea at Tiffany's which is a gorgeous aqua polish.  


I stamped the waves using Rica Whiteout and MoYou London The Sailor 06 plate.  


I finished the look by painting Zoya Godiva on my tips to look like the sand.  


I'm really happy with how this turned out.  It definitely reminds me of the waves breaking on the beach.  

Have you been to Hawaii? Where are some places you would like to travel to?  
 
Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment