Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

A2Z Series Week 21 - U is for Unusual

*purchased by me*


"Curiouser and curiouser!"
     -Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland

Hey there! It's week 21 of the A2Z Weekly Challenge, and this week U is for Unusual.  Immediately "Alice in Wonderland" came to mind because it truly is an unusual story!


I had purchased an Alice themed plate from MoYou London so knew I would use that for this look.  I started with a base of two coats of KBShimmer Sky Jinks on my index, ring and pinky fingers, and two coats of Rica Whiteout on my middle finger. 


I used Rica Whiteout to stamp over Sky Jinks to resemble Alice's dress and used China Glaze Seeing Red to stamp over Whiteout in honor of the Queen of Hearts. I used MoYou London Alice 03 plate and chose to do teacups, eat me, and drink me designs. 


I love how this turned out. It might not be the most unusual color choices, but I think it is perfect for an "Alice in Wonderland" themed mani especially cause that's one of the most unusual stories I know! 

What would you do for unusual nails? What do you think of my Alice in Wonderland inspired mani? 

Don't forget to check out the other bloggers participating in the challenge and remember to check back every Thursday to see all the creations.   Tomorrow's prompt is V is for Valuable.  For the complete A2Z Archive head over to the hubpage HERE!
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment