Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Red Coat Tuesday Featuring Pacifica Red Red Wine and Rica Whiteout

*purchased by me*


Hey there! It's Red Coat Tuesday! Yay! I'm actually liking this season of Pretty little Liars so I've been looking forward to new episodes. I don't like Alison so having her not be in the show much this season really helps, plus I just want to know what's going on with Mike. Oh, and having Jason back doesn't hurt. He's so hot! 


For this week's mani I used Pacifica Red Red Wine and Rica Whiteout and did some stamping with MoYou London The Pro XL 08 plate. This is two coats of each polish with stamping in the opposite color.  This was my first time using a Pacifica polish, and I was really impressed.  As you know Rica is one of my favorite indie brands, and Whiteout is my go to white for nail art.


I'm still not great with stamping, but practice is definitely helping. I'm really happy with how this turned out.  It's also a great Valentine's Day mani! 


Tonight we're halfway through the season so here are my questions so far for this season of PLL. Who or what really is in the barrel?  Who is Mike leaving the trick or treat bags for? Who is that guy renting the Hasting's barn? His "secrets" machine will certainly stir up trouble!  I might have missed this, but when did Ezra buy the coffee shop and decide to turn it into a bookstore? Was that ever mentioned? And what's the deal with Holbrook? 

I hope you liked my mani! What are your thoughts on this season? Any predictions? 
 
Thanks for reading! 

1 comment:

  1. I know I'm way way (way!) far behind but I just wanted to say that I thought these were nail decals/stickers at first. So I'd say your stamping is pretty good :)

    ReplyDelete