Pages

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Red Coat Tuesday Featuring A England Briar Rose and Fated Prince

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Time for another Red Coat Tuesday and a new Pretty Little Liars episode.  Yay!  Sadly, I broke the nail on my index finger over the weekend so as you can see I'm back to nubbins. 


I usually wear brighter reds for Red Coat Tuesday so this week I decided to go with a different shade of red. I used A England Briar Rose/Sleeping Beauty with an accent of A England Fated Prince. I used two coats of each polish, and I added some loose heart glitters that I got from KBShimmer on my accent nail.  I finished up the mani with KBShimmer Clearly On Top.  


Briar Rose is a really pretty cranberry/scarlet scattered holographic. Sleeping Beauty is one of my all time favorite stories so I was really excited when A England came out with the Burnes-Jones Dream collection.  Fated Prince is a really cool color. It's a grey scattered holo with olive green undertones. I'm gonna have to wear it again soon without the heart glitters over it so I can really appreciate it's beauty. I placed an order with KBShimmer last week, and she included these cute hearts in my order.  I thought they would look cute with this mani so decided to try them out.      


The formula on these polishes was great, and I really love the subtle holo. I could have gotten away with one coat of Briar Rose, but definitely needed two coats of Fated Prince.  I'm still not sure how I feel about the heart glitters.  I wish they would lay flat on my nail. 

Sorry this post wasn't really about Pretty Little Liars.  What do you think will happy on tonight's episode?  What are your thoughts on this season so far?

Please like A England and KBShimmer on Facebook.  Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment