Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day!

*purchased by me*


Hey there and Happy Valentine's Day! Today I have my Valentine's themed mani for you. 


I used a Limited Edition Shooting Star polish from DIFFERENT Dimension named Straight and Arrow which is a cherry red holographic polish with gold shimmer. The holo and shimmer aren't visible in all of my pictures, but believe me it's quite stunning in person!  This is two coats of Straight and Arrow.

 
On my accent nail I used StardustPolish Self-Aware. I can't even begin to describe the beauty that is this polish.  It's a pearl white with a strong red-pink shimmer. I wish my photos showed the color shift in this one better.  This is three coats of Self-Aware. 

Finally, I finished my Valentine's Day look off with a heart decal I won in a giveaway from You Polish. I thought it tied into my Valentine's theme perfectly. 

I actually got a lot of comments on this mani at work yesterday which always makes my day! What's on your nails for Valentine's Day?
 
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment