Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - July 2016: 80's

*purchased by me*


Hey there!  Today I have my second post for The Nail Challenge Collaborative July 80's theme. For this post I did a manicure inspired by the Rubik's Cube Which totally reminds me of the 80's.  
 

For this look I started with a base of Zoya Willa which was an untried for me.  I only did one coat, but if I was going to wear it alone it would definitely need more coats.
 

Once Willa was dry I put down straight vinyls from Stick It! Nail Vinyls to make the lines for the cubes. 
 

I used Nails Inc Baker Street, Rica Whiteout, and Zoya Cam, Josie, Pippa, and Red Door Red to color in the cubes.  I finished up with KBShimmer Clearly On Top
 

I had a lot of fun with this look.  It totally reminds me of a Rubik's Cube and my childhood growing up in the 80's. 

What do you think of this look? What toys and games remind you of the 80's?
 
Please check out the other bloggers below.  Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment