Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Chaos & Crocodiles LH07

*purchased by me*


Hey there!  I'm so excited about the polish I have for you today.  It's Chaos & Crocodiles LH07, and it's a beautiful pink holo.  


LH07 is a soft pink linear holo.  I have been looking for the perfect light pink holo, and I think I finally found it!  This is two coats with topcoat, and the application was amazing! 


LH07 is part of the Chaos & Crocodiles LH series which means that there is only one batch of this polish that will be released. I'm so excited I was able to get one! 


This is my first LH collection polish, but I hope to get more in the future. I love a good holo, and Chaos & Crocodiles' holos are some of my favorites! 

Have you gotten any LH polishes from Chaos & Crocodiles? Do you have a color/finish of polish that you've been dying to get your hands on? 

Chaos & Crocodiles can be purchased at www.chaosandcrocodiles.com and don't forget to follow them on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment