Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - July 2015: Travel

*purchased by me*
 
Hey there!  I realize I missed three posts for The Nail Challenge Collaborative July Travel theme. Work has been extremely busy so I plan on getting caught up on them this month.  I'm a New Yorker, but currently live in Massachusetts so the next place I want to travel to is New York! 


I knew that New York was going to be one of my manis for this theme.  It's home so I had to include it!  

 
I started with a base of Rica Whiteout and with the MoYou London Tourist 06 plate I stamped the skyline with Rica Blackout, and I used Zoya Demetria for the other nails. 
 

I really love how this turned out!  I couldn't be happier, and it totally reminds me of New York. The only thing that would make this better is if I was actually there! 

Where is one place you would like to travel to? 
 
Please check out the other bloggers below. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment