Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Nail Challenge Collaborative - June 2015: Superheros

*purchased by me*

     (with flash)

Hey there! Today I finally have my fourth look for June's The Nail Challenge Collaborative Superheros theme. If you haven't figured it out it's Wonder Woman, the best superhero of them all! 

     (without flash)

Wonder Woman has always been my favorite superhero so I had to do at least one of my looks based on her.  

     (with flash)

After my base coat dried I put one straight Nail Vinyls diagonally on each nail. I painted one half in red using Zoya Sooki and the other half with Nails Inc. Baker Street.  After I removed the vinyl, I used a gold glitter striping polish from L.A. Colors to fill in the line.  With an L.A. Colors white striping polish I painted on the "stars" which obviously are just dots! 

     (without flash) 

I'm really happy with how this turned out!  It totally reminds me of Wonder Woman!  

What do you think of my fourth and final look in the Superheros theme?  Which look was your favorite? 
 
Thanks for reading! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment