Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer I Fought For My Soul

*purchased by me*


Hey there! Today I have for you a gorgeous polish from Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer.  This is I Fought For My Soul from the Once More With Feeling v2 collection.  I purchased this polish, but used a blogger discount so I'll be doing a full review. 


I Fought For My Soul is based on the character Spike from Buffy The Vampire Slayer and Angel.  The line was actually said in an episode of Angel (Season 5, Episode 8). 

Spike: Look at you, thinking you’re the big savior fighting for truth, justice, and soccer moms. But you still can’t lay flesh on a cross without smelling like bacon, can you?
 
Angel: Like you’re any different.
 
Spike: Well, that’s just it. I am, and you know it. You had a soul forced on you, as a curse, make you suffer for all the horrible things you’d done. But me, I fought for my soul. Went through the demon trials. Almost did me in a dozen times over, but I kept fighting ’cause I knew it was the right thing to do. It’s my destiny.



I Fought For My Soul is a deep blood red linear holo with gunmetal flakies. These pics are two coats with topcoat, but this polish is definitely a one coater. The formula was great and very easy to work with.  I had to do minimal cleanup which is always a plus!  I'm absolutely in love with this polish!  



This polish was not part of the original Once More With Feeling collection.  Julie, the creator of Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer, made two new colors for the new release.  The other one is based on Angelus and is called The Last Time I Tortured Someone, They Didn't Even *Have* Chainsaws. I will be reviewing that later this week. 

You can purchase Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer HERE.  Please like her on Facebook and follow her on Twitter and Instagram

Thanks for reading! 




 


 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment